The Zenmuse L1 from DJI is the company's latest LiDAR and RGB solution for aerial surveying. The payload combines a Livox LiDAR module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a camera with a 1-inch CMOS sensor explicitly designed to work with the DJI Matrice 300 RTK enterprise drone.
Digitise without compromise
The Zenmuse L1 allows for true-colour point cloud models to be produced in real-time. Up to 2km of point cloud data can also be collected in a single flight and processed after the flight using the DJI Terra app. The data produced from the sensor is of the highest quality thanks to the inclusion of the IMU module that combines visual data with GNSS data.
DJI has decided to give the L1 a IP45 rating to not only match it to the Matrice 300 RTK but to also allow it to be used in the toughest of conditions without any issues.
|IP45||Protected from tools and small wires great than 1 millimetre||Protected from low pressure water jets from any direction|
Livox LiDAR module
- Frame LiDAR with up to 100% effective point cloud results
- Detection range: 450m (80% reflectivity, 0 klx)/ 190m (10% reflectivity, 100 klx)
- Effective point rate: 240,000 pts/s
- Supports 3 returns
- Non-repetitive scanning pattern, repetitive scanning pattern
- 20 MP
- 1-inch CMOS sensor
- Mechanical shutter
Highly accurate IMU
- Vision sensor for positioning accuracy
- GNSS, IMU, RGB data fusion