DJI released a new firmware for the DJI Matrice 300 RTK drone adding support for the new DJI Pilot 2 app, DJI FlightHub 2, DJI Zenmuse H20N, while improving and fixing bugs.
Below is the full list of what's included in firmware v04.00.01.11.
New product support
- Added support for DJI Pilot 2 app, and improved flight safety and task efficiency:
- Upgraded home screen, and added support for viewing GEO Zone map, album, and device health status, managing unlocking licenses, cloud services, and flight route tasks.
- Upgraded camera view and added support for quick control of aircraft and camera and a clearer display of task information and flight status.
- Adjusted PinPoint size according to the distance between PinPoint and aircraft, and added support for displaying icon indicating Home point and PinPoint positions.
- Made sure warning messages are displayed accurately and timely, and warning history can be checked quickly.
- Added support for managing PinPoints, adding, deleting, selecting, and viewing PinPoints using 5D button, and adding lines and areas in map view.
- Added support for DJI FlightHub 2:
- Added support for cloud livestreams with Zenmuse H20 series.
- Added support for displaying points, lines, and areas in DJI Pilot 2 and DJI FlightHub 2 at the same time.
- Added support for real-time media files upload from DJI Pilot 2, viewing photos and panoramas, and managing media files in DJI FlightHub 2.
- Added support for visible light and infrared cloud mapping with Zenmuse H20 series and checking mapping data in both DJI Pilot 2 and DJI FlightHub 2.
- Added support to create cloud flight routes and manage routes in both DJI Pilot 2 and DJI FlightHub 2.
- Added support for DJI Zenmuse H20N.
- Added support to give priority to charge top and bottom paired batteries in the battery station.
- Added support to zoom camera by scrolling the right dial while pressing the Confirm button.
- Added support for H20 series cameras with a minimum 1.3x zoom.
- Added support for saving Live Mission Recording data during flight (Note: If AI Spot-Check is enabled, photos still need to be downloaded after landing).
- Flight tasks can be paused and resumed in camera view during flight.
- Added support to customise third-party camera parameters.
- Photos and videos are named according to waypoint name.
- Optimised flight route descriptions.
- Where occasionally LED 1 and 2 then LED 3 and 4 alternately blinked on the flight battery (v01.02.05.40) and failed to charge. The TB60 battery status indicator on the battery station blinked yellow to alert the user the batteries were not charging.
- Where the default warning distance was smaller than the braking distance in the obstacle sensing setting for the aircraft.
- When the aircraft is powered on and the radar module is removed, the aircraft will send false alerts after takeoff.
- Where one flight route was occasionally missed when using Mission flight.
- The current version is updated for experiencing DJI FlightHub 2. Use DJI FlightHub 2 togethe r with Matrice 300 RTK, Zenmuse H20 series, and DJI Pilot 2 Open Beta. It is not recommended to use Zenmuse P1 and Zenmuse L1.
- Users who use Custom Network RTK must update the aircraft firmware to v01.00.02.14 or later.
- The aircraft cannot revert to firmware version v01.00.02.11 or earlier once the firmware is updated.
- Make sure that the aircraft, remote controller, battery, D-RTK 2 mobile station (if used), payload (if used) are updated to the latest firmware version.
- Download the latest firmware from official website to microSD card to update Zenmuse Z30, XT S, XT2, P1 or H20 / H20T.
- DJI Pilot app must be updated to v188.8.131.52 or later to use Offline Update.