DJI's Matrice 300 RTK enterprise drone has received its first firmware update of 2023 bringing updated GNSS settings, the IMU, Terrain Follow, the execution of flight tasks during a flight, and a number of fixes and optimisations.
|Remote controller firmware||v06.01.01.00|
|Pilot 3 App Android||v22.214.171.124|
|D-RTK 3 Mobile Station for Matrice||v03.01.00.00|
|Intelligent Battery Station||v04.00.01.03|
|Intelligent Flight Battery||v01.02.05.44|
|Zenmuse H20 / H20T||v04.01.03.00|
|Zenmuse XT S||v01.00.00.09|
|DJI Skyport V2||v01.03.02.00|
|DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series)||v2.1.7|
DJI has updated the GNSS system of the aircraft to use the GPS, Galileo, and BeiDou installations, which should help with satellite availability and connection speed in environments with obstructions. A countdown prompt for IMU calibration has been added when in manual flight with the Zenmuse L1 connected.
Like it's Mavic line of enterprise drones, DJI has added support for Terrain Follow in Snart Oblique, Oblique Photography, and Linear Flight task modes.
Flight tasks can now be executed during a flight for fast and efficient execution at the current location. This can be done via the flight route icon with the ability to choose from an existing task or creating a new one.
- Added ability to set Safe Takeoff Altitude for flight tasks to improve flight safety. This parameter setting is only valid when the aircraft executes a flight task before takeoff. If the aircraft starts a flight task during flight, the safe takeoff altitude will not take effect.
- Added ability to create Mapping or Oblique tasks by selecting an area in the map view. Convenient to generate a flight route after synchronising the mapping area planned on DJI FlightHub 2 to the DJI Pilot 2 app.
- Added ability to import MBTiles format maps downloaded from Maptiler. The map layer can be customised in the DJI Pilot 2 app.
- Added ability to export logs by different modules in the DJI Pilot 2 app.
- Added encryption for Network Security Mode in the DJI Pilot 2 app. After setting a password, users can only change the Network Security Mode or adjust the function settings after entering the password.
- Optimised firmware update prompt in the DJI Pilot 2 app.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the aircraft accidentally hovered during Waypoint Mission flight tasks.
- Fixed issue where Night Scene mode cannot be used properly when using the Zenmuse H20N attached to the 2nd gimbal port of the aircraft.