DJI Phantom 4 RTK SE + D-RTK 2 Mobile Station Combo + Tripod
- Max flight time: 30 min
- Max transmission range: up to 4.34 miles (7 km)
- 20 MP 1-inch CMOS Sensor
- Built-in RTK module, support PPK
- Accurate positioning data with TimeSync
- Integrated flight planning with GS RTK app
- Complete mapping solution when used with DJI Terra
DJI has rethought its drone technology from the ground-up, revolutionizing its systems to achieve a new standard for drone accuracy – offering Phantom 4 RTK customers centimetre-accurate data while requiring fewer ground control points. The combo provides the entire package - including the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station.
With a built in-flight planning app (GS RTK) and an easy method to collect RTK data (RTK Network or D-RTK 2 Mobile Station), pilots have a full solution for any surveying, mapping or inspection workflow - right out of the box.
D-RTK 2 High Precision GNSS Mobile Station (D-RTK 2 Mobile Station) is DJI’s upgraded high-precision GNSS receiver that supports all major global satellite navigation systems, providing real-time differential corrections that generate centimetre-level positioning data for improved relative accuracy.
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK SE
- 1x Aircraft Body
- 1x Remote Controller
- 4x Propeller Pair
- 2x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1x AC Power Cable
- 1x WB37 Remote Controller Intelligent Battery
- 1x AC Power Adapter
- 1x Intelligent Battery Charging Hub
- 1x Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub
- 1x Gimbal Clamp
- 1x MicroSD Card (16GB)
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x USB-C OTG Cable
- 2x Phillips Screw
- DJI D-RTK 2 Mobile Station
Rules for recreational drone operators
- You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 feet) above ground level.
- You must keep your drone at least 30 metres away from other people.
- You must only fly one drone at a time.
- You must keep your drone within visual line-of-sight. This means always being able to see the drone with your own eyes (rather than through a device, screen or goggles).
- You must not fly over or above people or in a populous area. This could include beaches, parks, events, or sport ovals where there is a game in progress.
- Respect personal privacy. Don’t record or photograph people without their consent — this may breach other laws.
- If your drone weighs more than 250 grams, you must fly at least 5.5 kilometres away from a controlled airport, which generally have a control tower at them.
- Remember, you must not operate your drone in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person or property.
- You must only fly during the day and you must not fly through cloud or fog.
- You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway. This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire or firefighting efforts or search and rescue.
- If you're near a helicopter landing site or smaller aerodrome without a control tower, you can fly your drone within 5.5 kilometres. If you become aware of manned aircraft nearby, you will have to manoeuvre away and land your drone as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you intend to fly your drone for or at work (commercially), there are extra rules you must follow. You will need a remote pilot licence (RePL) or fly in the excluded category (sub-2 kilogram or private landholder).
Test your knowledge
Test your knowledge with our practice quiz on Australia’s drone safety rules.
Where can I fly?
Download a CASA-verified drone safety app to find out where you can and can’t fly your drone.
Report unsafe flying
If you believe you've seen someone breaking the rules, you can report it to CASA. Fines of up to $1,110 can be issued per offence. If the matter is taken to court, fines of up to $11,100 can be imposed.
Talk to us about DJI Phantom 4 RTK SE + D-RTK 2 Mobile Station Combo + Tripod
If you have a question or would like to know more, fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you as soon as we can.