DJI has released an update for its recently released DJI FPV drone adding new features and fixing bugs present in the previous version. There are also reports that FPV Drone will receive a temporary speed limit restriction to meet the requirements of national departments later this month.
- Added ability to enable or disable video subtitles under camera settings in goggles.
- Added ability to trigger Find My Drone by pressing Mode button and Brake button simultaneously on the motion controller
- Added flashing auxiliary bottom light when Find My Drone is triggered
- Added ability to start or stop motors in Manual mode when customizing C2 switch under control settings in goggles
- Added ability to view HDMI live broadcast by connecting the goggles to the DJI Smart Controller (v01.00.07.00 or above required). By connecting the goggles to the DJI Smart Controller using USB-C cable, users can see the camera view of the aircraft on the screen of the Smart Controller and can transmit the live view from the Smart Controller to other display devices through an HDMI cable.
- Optimised hints on goggles for updates, Manual mode limitations, and motion controller critical low battery warnings.
- Optimised flight safety.
- Optimised flight experience when using Manual mode.
- Optimised flight experience when using motion controller.
There has also been a report that DJI will be speed limiting the FPV Drone when flying in the manual and sports modes to 50km/h. According to the report will come in place on June 20th in response to requirements set by certain departments. It is currently unknown if the drone will be speed limited globally or just in the relevant countries.