DJI Matrice 210 V2 (Without Battery)
- FPV Camera
- Anti-Collision Beacon
- Discreet Mode
- Mobile SDK Compatibility
- DJI Skyport Compatibility
- Onboard SDK Compatibility
- Power Onboard Devices
The ultimate platform for aerial productivity combines a rugged design and simple configurability to work as a solution for a variety of industrial applications. Improvements to the M200 Series V2 enhance intelligent control systems, flight performance, and add flight safety and data security features.
- Aircraft Body x 1
- Remote Controller x 1
- Landing Gear x 2
- CrystalSky 7.85-inch Monitor x 1
- WCH2 Charging Hub x 1
- Propeller (Pair) x 4
- Battery Charger x 1
- Charging Hub x 1
- Power Cable x 1
- USB Cable (With 2 Type-A Ports) x 1
- Mobile Device Holder x 1
- WB37 Intelligent Battery x 2
- Crystalsky Mounting Bracket x 1
- USB Extension Cable x 1
- Remote Controller Strap x 1
- microSD Card (64GB) x 1
- Carrying Case x 1
- Screwdriver (Set) x 1
- Gimbal Damper x 3
- Cendence Control Sticks Cover (Pair) x 1
- Cendence Control Stick Cover Mounting Key x 1
- Crystal Sky Mounting Screw x 2
- Rear Port Cover Screw x 6
- Spare Waterproof Rear Port Cover x 1
Unfolded, propellers and landing gears included, 883×886×398 mm
Folded, propellers and landing gears excluded, 722×282×242 mm
M210 RTK V2:
Unfolded, propellers and landing gears included, 883×886×427 mm
Folded, propellers and landing gears excluded, 722×282×242 mm
|Diagonal Wheelbase||643 mm|
|Weight||M210 V2: Approx. 4.8 kg (with two TB55 batteries);
M210 RTK V2: Approx. 4.91 kg (with two TB55 batteries)
|Max Takeoff Weight||6.14 kg|
|Max Payload||M210 V2: 1.34 kg; M210 RTK V2: 1.23 kg|
|Operating Frequency||2.4000-2.4835 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz|
|EIRP||2.4 GHz: ≤ 26 dBm (NCC/FCC); ≤ 20 dBm (CE/MIC); ≤ 20 dBm (SRRC)
5.8 GHz: ≤ 26 dBm (NCC/FCC); ≤ 14 dBm (CE); ≤ 26 dBm (SRRC)
|Hovering Accuracy (P-mode with GPS)||Vertical: ±1.64 feet (±0.5 m) or ±0.33 feet (±0.1 m, Downward Vision System enabled)
Horizontal: ±4.92 feet (±1.5 m) or ±0.98 feet (±0.3 m, Downward Vision System enabled)
|Hovering Accuracy (D-RTK, M210 RTK V2)||Vertical: ±0.33 feet (±0.1 m); Horizontal: ±0.33 feet (±0.1 m)|
|Max Angular Velocity||Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 120°/s|
|Max Pitch Angle (Dual Downward Gimbal/Single Upward Gimbal)||S-mode: 30°; P-mode: 30° (Forward Vision System enabled: 25°); A-mode: 30°|
|Max Pitch Angle [Single Downward Gimbal (Gimbal Connector I)]||S-mode: 35°; P-mode: 30° (Forward Vision System enabled: 25°); A-mode: 30°|
|Max Ascent Speed||16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)|
|Max Descent Speed (vertical)||9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)|
|Max Speed (Dual Downward Gimbal/Single Upward Gimbal)||S-mode/A-mode: 73.8 kph (45.9 mph); P-mode: 61.2 kph (38 mph)|
|Max Speed [ Single Downward Gimbal (Gimbal ConnectorI) ]||S-mode/A-mode: 81 kph (50.3 mph); P-mode: 61.2 kph (38 mph)|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||9842 feet (3000 m, with 1760S propellers)|
|Max Wind Resistance||39.4 ft/s (12 m/s)|
|Max Flight Time (with two TB55 batteries)||M210 V2: 34 min (no payload), 24 min (takeoff weight: 6.14 kg)
M210 RTK V2: 33 min (no payload), 24 min (takeoff weight: 6.14 kg)
|Supported DJI Gimbals||Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7/XT/XT2/Z30|
|Supported Gimbal Configurations||Single Downward Gimbal, Dual Downward Gimbals, Single Upward Gimbal|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP43|
|GNSS||M210 V2: GPS+GLONASS;
M210 RTK V2: GPS+GLONASS+BeiDou+Galileo
|Operating Temperature||-4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)|
Downward Vision System
|Velocity Range||<32.8 ft/s (10 m/s) at the height of 6.56 feet (2 m)|
|Altitude Range||<32.8 feet (10 m)|
|Operating Range||<32.8 feet (10 m)|
|Operating Environment||Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (>15 lux)|
|Ultrasonic Sensor Operating Range||0.33-16.4 feet (0.1-5 m)|
|Ultrasonic Sensor Operating Environment||Non-absorbing material, rigid surfaces (thick indoor carpeting will adversely affect performance)|
Upward Infrared Sensing System
|Obstacle Sensing Range||0-16.4 feet (0-5 m)|
|Operating Environment||Large, diffuse, and reflective obstacles (reflectivity >10%)|
|Rated Power||180 W|
Rules for recreational drone operators
- You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 feet) above ground level.
- You must keep your drone at least 30 metres away from other people.
- You must only fly one drone at a time.
- You must keep your drone within visual line-of-sight. This means always being able to see the drone with your own eyes (rather than through a device, screen or goggles).
- You must not fly over or above people or in a populous area. This could include beaches, parks, events, or sport ovals where there is a game in progress.
- Respect personal privacy. Don’t record or photograph people without their consent — this may breach other laws.
- If your drone weighs more than 250 grams, you must fly at least 5.5 kilometres away from a controlled airport, which generally have a control tower at them.
- Remember, you must not operate your drone in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person or property.
- You must only fly during the day and you must not fly through cloud or fog.
- You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway. This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire or firefighting efforts or search and rescue.
- If you're near a helicopter landing site or smaller aerodrome without a control tower, you can fly your drone within 5.5 kilometres. If you become aware of manned aircraft nearby, you will have to manoeuvre away and land your drone as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you intend to fly your drone for or at work (commercially), there are extra rules you must follow. You will need a remote pilot licence (RePL) or fly in the excluded category (sub-2 kilogram or private landholder).
Test your knowledge
Test your knowledge with our practice quiz on Australia’s drone safety rules.
Where can I fly?
Download a CASA-verified drone safety app to find out where you can and can’t fly your drone.
Report unsafe flying
If you believe you've seen someone breaking the rules, you can report it to CASA. Fines of up to $1,110 can be issued per offence. If the matter is taken to court, fines of up to $11,100 can be imposed.
Talk to us about DJI Matrice 210 V2 (Without Battery)
If you have a question or would like to know more, fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you as soon as we can.