The Zenmuse X5S has an upgraded M4/3 sensor that shoots 20.8 MP photos and Apple ProRes video at up to 5.2K.
Compared to previous DJI gimbal cameras, the X5S delivers a better signal-to-noise ratio and a dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops. With the Cendence remote controller and ultra-bright CrystalSky monitor, the Inspire 2 Professional Combo sets a new standard for aerial imaging, providing more creative possibilities.
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).