DJI Agras MG-1P Basic Set (MG-1P Platform with RC, Spraying System, 2pcs MG-12000P Battery, 1pcs MG-6C Charger)
Doubled Efficiency and Control Range
A single MG-1P controller can control up to five MG-1P aircrafts simultaneously, doubling the efficiency of single-pilot operations. This new intelligent remote controller extends the control range to up to 3 km  and supports high-resolution video transmission within that range, ensuring flight safety. The new remote controller also supports 4G wireless communications, an interchangeable battery, and new antenna design, providing even more convenience for daily operations.
Safety with Vision
MG-1P series drones are equipped with 123° FOV wide-angle cameras that transmit clear, front-facing live views. For long distance operation, the remote controller’s built-in display indicates obstacle avoidance information to ensure safety. With the help of the FPV camera feed, users can effortlessly record A/B points or waypoints, increasing work accuracy and efficiency.
Stable, Reliable, and Worry-Free
With eight rotors, MG-1P Series Agriculture Drones employ advanced propulsion and control algorithms to ensure flight safety even if one arm or motor breaks during flight. The motor drive system features a redundant communication mechanism that allows the system to reroute control signals during operation if necessary.
The MG-1P’s improved radar system integrates the three high-precision terrain detection radars from previous MG-1S aircraft with an obstacle avoidance radar. This doubles detection sensitivity and allows for multi-directional detection, significantly increasing the aircraft’s ability to sense obstacles and follow terrain automatically. The MG-1P can detect centimeter-wide power lines from up to 15 m away. This protects the aircraft not only from power lines, but from trees branches and other common obstacles as well. Active Obstacle Sensing and Avoidance works during the day or at night without being influenced by light or dust. Plus, the radar system’s Ingress Protection rating has increased to IP67, making the system even more resistant to dirt, debris, and water.
Precise Positioning with Interference Resistance
The MG-1P RTK is powered by DJI’s high-precision D-RTK navigation and positioning technology which offers centimeter-level positioning that is essential for industrial applications. Dual-antenna direction finding technology gives strong resistance against electromagnetic interference, ensuring flight safety even when the aircraft is flying near high-voltage power lines or in other complicated environments. The MG-1P RTK works in tandem with a new base station and D-RTKTM handheld mapper,which receives positioning data from the onboard RTK module to accurately measure fields and transmits results to the remote controller for precise planning.
Operation Modes Practical and Powerful
New operation modes have been added to the MG app v2.0. Multi-Aircraft Control mode is easy and intuitive, fully empowering users to control multiple aircraft with a single remote controller. Another new operation mode is Banked Turning, which uses optimized flight routes and increases working efficiency by up to 20%. Apart from the new modes, A-B Route Operation Mode, Manual Operation Mode, and Manual Plus Operation Mode are all still available to allow a multitude of control options.
- Communications range reaches up to 3 km when CE/SRRC compliant and 5 km when FCC compliant with the base station and flight altitude at 2.5 m.
- As illustrated, the aircraft supports vertical terrain detection that allows the aircraft determine the contour of the ground below and adjust its height automatically.
- The base station and handheld mapper are sold separately.
- The pictures shown on the website are for reference only.
Rules for recreational drone operators
- You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 feet) above ground level.
- You must keep your drone at least 30 metres away from other people.
- You must only fly one drone at a time.
- You must keep your drone within visual line-of-sight. This means always being able to see the drone with your own eyes (rather than through a device, screen or goggles).
- You must not fly over or above people or in a populous area. This could include beaches, parks, events, or sport ovals where there is a game in progress.
- Respect personal privacy. Don’t record or photograph people without their consent — this may breach other laws.
- If your drone weighs more than 250 grams, you must fly at least 5.5 kilometres away from a controlled airport, which generally have a control tower at them.
- Remember, you must not operate your drone in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person or property.
- You must only fly during the day and you must not fly through cloud or fog.
- You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway. This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire or firefighting efforts or search and rescue.
- If you're near a helicopter landing site or smaller aerodrome without a control tower, you can fly your drone within 5.5 kilometres. If you become aware of manned aircraft nearby, you will have to manoeuvre away and land your drone as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you intend to fly your drone for or at work (commercially), there are extra rules you must follow. You will need a remote pilot licence (RePL) or fly in the excluded category (sub-2 kilogram or private landholder).
Test your knowledge
Test your knowledge with our practice quiz on Australia’s drone safety rules.
Where can I fly?
Download a CASA-verified drone safety app to find out where you can and can’t fly your drone.
Report unsafe flying
If you believe you've seen someone breaking the rules, you can report it to CASA. Fines of up to $1,110 can be issued per offence. If the matter is taken to court, fines of up to $11,100 can be imposed.
Talk to us about DJI Agras MG-1P Basic Set (MG-1P Platform with RC, Spraying System, 2pcs MG-12000P Battery, 1pcs MG-6C Charger)
If you have a question or would like to know more, fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you as soon as we can.