The ultimate guide to flying within the law and without a worry. This handbook is for anyone involved in the drone industry who either wants to start their own business or is generally interested in some of the key legal concepts involved in operating a drone business.
- Each purchase comes with a complimentary 20-minute consultation.
- Intended to be as practical as possible, including key concepts as well as practical tips many of which you can immediately apply to your business.
- Handbook is for anyone involved in the drone industry.
- Covers key legal concepts involved in operating a drone business
- Business Structures: Take off from solid ground
- Contracts: Why the fine print matters
- Employment Issues: Keeping you and your pilots in the clear
- Intellectual Property: Protecting your brand and ideas
- Data, Privacy and Noise: How to fly over these obstacles
- Trouble in the Sky: Flying into (and out of) hot water
- Complex Drone Operations: Getting started when you want to get tricky
- Drone Registration and Pilot Accreditation: Preparing for the future
In the box:
- x Drone Pilots Legal Handbook