Start small by going big! Discover the universe of drones by immersing yourself into an FPV flight experience like no other!
This tiny drone can fit in the palm of your hand, but make no mistake it packs a punch! With the Parrot Mambo FPV, break all boundaries and enjoy an immersive experience that only cutting edge technology can bring you. The FPV camera and Parrot Cockpitglasses 2 guarantee to plunge you into the unprecedented world of racing. Take on the other challengers and become a genuine FPV racing pilot.
- 1 x Parrot Mambo
- 1 x FPV Camera
- 1 x Parrot Cockpitglasses 2
- 1 x Parrot Flypad
- 1 x Power Battery
- 4 x Hulls
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Guide
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).