Microdrones mdMAPPER1000 (Sony RX1R11)
YOU’RE NOT PLAYING AROUND
Why choose mdMAPPER1000?
mdMapper1000 is a versatile package that can be used for a wide range of applications.
Some of the most common uses are:
- Area Mapping/Surveying
- Precision Agriculture
- IMPROVE YOUR EFFICIENCY BY STAYING IN THE AIR LONGER. The md4-1000 boasts the longest flight times on the market: up to 45 minutes, depending on conditions.
- FLY IN HARSH WEATHER CONDITIONS AND STAY ON SCHEDULE. Strong winds, rain, and snow won’t stop the md4-1000.
- ACHIEVE MORE ACCURACY IN LESS TIME. Improve the quality of your work while increasing your productivity with this complete aerial solution.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 549 821 to purchase this product.
Test your knowledge at knowyourdrone.gov.au
Microdrones are the world leaders in commercial grade drone mapping and surveying. The MD4-1000 is the best selling in their entire range of UAV's. Equipped and fully integrated with a range of Sony cameras, including the A3600 and RX1R II, this system can provide pixel accuracies at 1.6 cm/pixel at heights of 120 metres.
- Rain-resistant, dust-resistant
- Extremely resistant to cold
- Extremely resistant to heat
- Highly efficient brushless drive system
- CFD-optimised propeller
- Closed carbon housing
- Operation via GPS in combination with our comprehensive software
- Easy to learn, easy to fly
- Low maintenance costs
- Low service costs
- Lower costs compared to traditional manned aircraft
- Low noise electric motor
- Lower air turbulence
- Rate of climb: 7.5 m/s
- Operating speed: 12 m/s
- Maximum thrust: 118 N
- Weight: ca. 2,650 g (depending on configuration)
- Recommended load: 800 g
- Maximum load: 1.2 kg
- Maximum take-off weight (MTOW): 6,000 g
- Dimensions: 1,030 mm (from rotor hub to rotor hub)
- Flying time: up to 45 minutes (depending on load / wind / battery)
- Battery: 6S2P LiPo, 22.2V, 13000mAh
- Flat core motors: yes
- CFD optimised propeller: yes
- Closed carbon housing: yes
- IP43 protection: yes
- Temperature: -10 °C up to 50 °C
- Humidity: max 90% r.H.
- Wind susceptibility: vibration-free images up to 6 m/s
- Flight range: min. 500 m with remote control, with WP up to 20 km
- Service ceiling: 2000 m ASL, 4500 m ASL - 3-blade carbon rotors necessary
- Take-off altitude: up to 4000 m NN (WGS84)
|Flight Parameters||Area Covered (@120m)||30 ha (74 ac)||60 ha (148 ac)||80 ha (198 ac)|
|Camera model||Sony QX-10||Sony α6300||Sony RX1R II|
|Imagery format||JPEG||RAW + JPEG||RAW + JPEG|
|G.S.D. cm/pixel (@120m)||3.2 cm||2.4 cm||1.6 cm|
|Overlaps (front/side)||80% / 60%||80% / 60%||60% / 40%|
|Post-Processing||Method||Aerial Triangulation||Aerial Triangulation||Optimized Aerial Triangulation / GNSS-Inertial Solution|
|Orientation||Calculated during the A.T.||Calculated during the A.T.||High precision Sensor (INS)|
|Position||GNSS UAV||GNSS UAV||High precision Sensor (GNSS)|
|Accuracy||2.5cm (X,Y) and 5 cm (Z) with GCP||2.5cm (X,Y) and 5 cm (Z) with GCP||2.5cm (X,Y) and 5 cm (Z) without GCP|
|Advantages||Small area mapping||Large area mapping|