Instant windspeed measurement with ‘max’ speed reached displayed, current temperature displayed (ranging between -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)), calculation of wind chill factor, electronic compass in degrees.
Features common to all 4 models:
- Wind speed units: km/h, m/s, knots, mph, fps
- Maximum reading: 150 km/h, 42 m/s, 81 knots, 97 mph, 138 fps
- Stainless steel back
- Replaceable lithium battery
- Operation temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Accuracy according to Swiss and Australian standards
For more information send your questions direct to our live chat! Or, call us direct on 02 9318 0566 at any time during business hours. Our staff will be happy to assist you with your questions and enquiries.
|km/h, mph, m/s, fps and knots|
from 3 to 150 km/h
|°C and °F|
2 measurements per second
± 0.3° to 20 °C / ± 0.5° from -20 à +50°C
from -50°C to +100°C
± 4 degrees