The SKYWATCH GEOS N°11 is a high performance professional instrument benefiting from our 25 years of experience in developing measuring devices. It uses only industry quality components and pressure, windspeed, humidity and temperature sensors that are made in Switzerland.
The SKYWATCH GEOS N°11 is specially designed for intensive use in harsh environments.
Multi-purpose, accurate and equipped with large memory capacities with the ability of real time data transfer, the Geos 11 and its accessories are particularly well adapted for numerous activities, for example:
- Agriculture; control of wind speed and direction before using sprayed chemicals
- Agri-foodstuff; control of storage environment (temperature, humidity).
- Automobile; high-performance engine mechanics (density altitude).
- Aviation; reading of the Flight Level, height, finesse, pressure, altitude, altitude variation, etc..
- Rappelling; check the height when rappelling down.
- HVAC; air flows and temperature measurements.
- Sporting events; control of weather conditions during meetings, contests validation.
- Trekking; recording of extreme conditions (mountains, deserts, polar spots), warning of sudden weather changes, wind chill indication.
- Civil engineering; security on sites, labor working conditions.
- Geology; altitude and stratum measurement.
- Military; heat stroke prevention, long range shooters, skydiving, artillery, weather conditions checking in case of chemical attacks.
- Firefighters; managing the risk of forest fire propagation (wind speed and direction).
- Reptiles; control and maintenance of livable conditions (temperature and humidity).
- Rescue teams; evaluation of weather conditions for rescue and survival operations (coast guards, air rescue, etc.).
- Science; meteorology, environment, aerodynamic, etc.
- Sports and leisure; mountain bikes, climbing, alpinism, hiking, bow shooting, fishing, golf, scale models, kites, etc..
- Free flight; hang gliding, paragliding, skydiving, balloon, base jump, wing flight.
- Volcanology; crater height measurement, risk evaluation of gas emanation, etc.