DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian
The sleek new Phantom 4 Pro in Obsidian features an uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance.
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).