DJI Phantom 2 w/ Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal - (V2.0)
Check out our custom FPV SETUPS
The Phantom 2 Quadcopter v2.0 with Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal Kit is a bundle from DJI allowing you to capture stabilized aerial video and photos with a GoPro HERO4 action camera (GoPro available separately). This version of the Phantom 2 - v2.0 - features more efficient motors, ESCs, and props than the predecessor for extended flying time. Additionally, a redesigned transmitter (handheld radio controller) now features an integrated gimbal control dial and a rechargeable battery.
- Stable Footage
- Intelligent 5200 mAh Battery with On/Off switch and built-in charger
- Efficient one-piece 9.5″ Self-Tightening Props
- Enhanced Flight Times (up to 25 mins)
- USB port now mounted in shell
- Ready-to-fly right out of the box – no programming needed
- Light weight: 1kg
- 1 x Phantom 2
- 1 x Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal (GoPro Hero 4 Gimbal Mount)
- 1 x 5200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 8 x Self-Tightening Props
- Radio controller
- Landing Gear (Pair)
- AC Tansformer to Charge Battery
- USB cable
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).