DJI Inspire 1 RAW (Dual Controller)
- Our new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
- The 1345s Quick Release Propeller is not compatible with the Inspire 1 V2.0. The Inspire 1 V2.0 will receive it's own propeller update soon.
- Zenmuse X5 cameras require the "Landing Gear Risers" for use with Inspire 1 V2.0 that is sold separately. This "Landing Gear Risers" will be available soon.
- The Inspire 1 V2.0 is equipped with the Zenmuse X3, while the Inspire 1 Pro is equipped with the Zenmuse X5, however, the aircraft of both products remains the same. When used with the Langing Gear Riser Kit, you can mount the Zenmuse X5 onto the Inspire 1 V2.0 to take even higher-quality shots.
Rules for recreational drone operators
- You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 feet) above ground level.
- You must keep your drone at least 30 metres away from other people.
- You must only fly one drone at a time.
- You must keep your drone within visual line-of-sight. This means always being able to see the drone with your own eyes (rather than through a device, screen or goggles).
- You must not fly over or above people or in a populous area. This could include beaches, parks, events, or sport ovals where there is a game in progress.
- Respect personal privacy. Don’t record or photograph people without their consent — this may breach other laws.
- If your drone weighs more than 250 grams, you must fly at least 5.5 kilometres away from a controlled airport, which generally have a control tower at them.
- Remember, you must not operate your drone in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person or property.
- You must only fly during the day and you must not fly through cloud or fog.
- You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway. This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire or firefighting efforts or search and rescue.
- If you're near a helicopter landing site or smaller aerodrome without a control tower, you can fly your drone within 5.5 kilometres. If you become aware of manned aircraft nearby, you will have to manoeuvre away and land your drone as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you intend to fly your drone for or at work (commercially), there are extra rules you must follow. You will need a remote pilot licence (RePL) or fly in the excluded category (sub-2 kilogram or private landholder).
Test your knowledge
Test your knowledge with our practice quiz on Australia’s drone safety rules.
Where can I fly?
Download a CASA-verified drone safety app to find out where you can and can’t fly your drone.
Report unsafe flying
If you believe you've seen someone breaking the rules, you can report it to CASA. Fines of up to $1,110 can be issued per offence. If the matter is taken to court, fines of up to $11,100 can be imposed.
Talk to us about DJI Inspire 1 RAW (Dual Controller)
If you have a question or would like to know more, fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you as soon as we can.