Delair DT26X Surveillance
- 1 x DT26X LiDAR UAV
- 1 x Mama Bear antenna
- 2 x Solapp flight control software licenses (simulator included)
- 1 x DL-Tool software
- 1 x LiDAR software license
- 1 x POSPAC software license
- 1 x DT26X UAV Battery pack + charger
- 1 x DT-Launcher catapult for DT26X UAV (Dimensions* : 138 cm / 50 cm / 20 cm)
- 1 x UAV Remote controller (DT26X)
- 1 x DT26X Rugged case (Safe, robust transportation. Capacity: 1 drone. Dimensions*: 118 cm / 65 cm / 58 cm)
- 1 x DT26X Accessory Kit (wing joiners, pitot, fasteners, disloc. shims)
- 1 x DT26X Training (10 days for 2 trainees) at Delair Training Center + video tutorials & manuals
- 1 x Technical support (hotline, software upgrades, video tutorials)
- 1 x One-year warranty
|Endurance||Up to 135 min|
|Weight (payload included)||15 kg|
|Wingspan / Length||3.3 m / 1.6 m|
|Material||Composite (fiberglass, carbon, kevlar), EPP foam|
|Deployment time||8 min|
|Take off / Landing||Catapult / Belly (all terrain)|
|Flying range||57 km/h (31 kts)|
|Type||Gyrostabilized EO/IR video camera|
|Pan – Tilt / Angular resolution||Infinite range / 25 μRad|
|EO specifications||Zoom: x 10 optical / FOV: 5.4 to 50° /
Resolution: 720 x 576 px
|IR specifications||Zoom: Digital (continuous) /
FOV: 25° / Resolution: 640 x 480 px /
Wavelength: 8 to 14 μm
|Tracking||Videotracking, geotracking, «click and
Rules for recreational drone operators
- You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 feet) above ground level.
- You must keep your drone at least 30 metres away from other people.
- You must only fly one drone at a time.
- You must keep your drone within visual line-of-sight. This means always being able to see the drone with your own eyes (rather than through a device, screen or goggles).
- You must not fly over or above people or in a populous area. This could include beaches, parks, events, or sport ovals where there is a game in progress.
- Respect personal privacy. Don’t record or photograph people without their consent — this may breach other laws.
- If your drone weighs more than 250 grams, you must fly at least 5.5 kilometres away from a controlled airport, which generally have a control tower at them.
- Remember, you must not operate your drone in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person or property.
- You must only fly during the day and you must not fly through cloud or fog.
- You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway. This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire or firefighting efforts or search and rescue.
- If you're near a helicopter landing site or smaller aerodrome without a control tower, you can fly your drone within 5.5 kilometres. If you become aware of manned aircraft nearby, you will have to manoeuvre away and land your drone as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you intend to fly your drone for or at work (commercially), there are extra rules you must follow. You will need a remote pilot licence (RePL) or fly in the excluded category (sub-2 kilogram or private landholder).
Test your knowledge
Test your knowledge with our practice quiz on Australia’s drone safety rules.
Where can I fly?
Download a CASA-verified drone safety app to find out where you can and can’t fly your drone.
Report unsafe flying
If you believe you've seen someone breaking the rules, you can report it to CASA. Fines of up to $1,110 can be issued per offence. If the matter is taken to court, fines of up to $11,100 can be imposed.
Talk to us about Delair DT26X Surveillance
If you have a question or would like to know more, fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you as soon as we can.