Provides two replacement units for a small additional charge in one year and covers a wide variety of accidents, giving you greater peace of mind. Click here to read our FAQ.
1. DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) can be bound to a previously purchased DJI aircraft when it meets one of the following criteria:
- Brand new and un-activated aircraft;
- Aircraft activated within the last 48 hours.
Want to purchase DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan), but your product was activated over 48 hours ago? Click here to learn how.
DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) can only be purchased with the product on the DJI Online Store. It cannot currently be purchased separately.
2. After DJI Care Refresh is purchased, your service agreement will be sent to you via email. DJI Care Refresh will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
If you have a DJI Care Refresh activation card, click here to bind it to your product.
3. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region since the benefits provided by DJI Care Refresh are only eligible in the region where it was purchased.
4. Each time you request a replacement, you'll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
For DJI Mini 2, the first DJI Care Refresh replacement fee is AUD $79, while the second replacement is AUD $89.