Spot is an agile mobile robot that navigates terrain with unprecedented mobility, allowing you to automate routine inspection tasks and data capture safely, accurately, and frequently.
The results? Safer, more efficient, and more predictable operations.
- Carry and power up to 14kg of inspection equipment.
- Control the robot from afar using an intuitive tablet application and built-in stereo cameras.
- Program repeatable autonomous missions to gather consistent data.
- Use 360° perception to map terrain and avoid obstacles as they appear.
- Balance dynamically in uncertain surroundings with payloads of up to 14kg.
- Cruise over loose gravel, grass, curbs, and stairs.
- Utilise pre-built solutions from an existing network of third-party software and hardware providers.
- Attach and integrate unique outside hardware using mounting rails and payload ports.
- Use the Software Development Kit (SDK) to create custom controls, program autonomous missions, and integrate sensor inputs into data analysis tools.
Inspect progress on construction sites, create digital twins, and compare as-built conditions to Building Information Modeling (BIM) autonomously with Spot.
OIL & GAS
Create autonomous routes or drive the robot to remotely inspect facilities and improve awareness of plant operations.
Create autonomous routes or drive the robot to remotely perform inspections in electrified or radiation dense areas.
Create routine tunnel inspection routes and attach additional payloads to take measurements and ensure safe working conditions.
Set Spot up to do autonomous inspection rounds or use the robot to create digital twins of a plant in advance of rework.
Drive Spot remotely to get eyes on dangerous situations or inspect hazardous packages from afar.
Program dynamic movements and expressive poses through the API or drive the robot in real-time as part of a performance.
Integrate Spot with sensors and software to develop applications with industry partners. Academic pricing available.
- Spot Explorer
- x2 Spot batteries
- Spot battery charger
- Tablet controller and charger
- Robot case for storage and transportation
- Power case for battery and charger storage and transportation
- Calibration panel
- Python client packages for the Spot API’s
- Software updates when available
- Standard warranty