The Agricultural Professional Drone Package is an all in one, cost effective crop health analysis package.
Featured within is the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced, the latest model in DJI's trademark range of UAV's. Combined with the Parrot Sequoia Multispectral Camera and Pix4Dag software, Sphere have built an easy to use, comprehensive platform aimed at obtaining a return on investment through increased yields, reduced inputs and saved time through increased productivity. We offer expert advice and training for all customers, equipping them with the knowledge and know-how required to operate a fully functional crop imaging operation.
PHANTOM 4 ADVANCED PLUS
The Phantom 4 Advanced Plus has combined the the 20MP camera from the Phantom 4 Pro with the affordability of the Phantom 4. The P4A boasts a flight time of 30 minutes, a maximum range of 7km, with functionality made all the easier with the inbuilt LCD screen on the controller. The compact size and design of the drone allows it to be easily transported around and operated with ease.
The Parrot Sequoia is the ultimate compact, portable, multispectral imaging sensor. It is one of the smallest crop health analysis sensors, compatible with a large range of smaller aircraft. All files can be downloaded directly into Pix4Dag software for analysis and application.
Pix4D is a drone mapping software for precision agricultural. It has the capability of converting multispectral and RGB images and data into NDVI and NDRE index maps. While this technology has been available for many years now, drone compatibility has increased accuracy, reduced time and costs associated with traditional plane and satellite measures. Issues including plant health, water stress, nutrient deficiencies and pest presence can be exported into application maps that are ready for use in farming equipment in the field.
GO PROFESSIONAL HARD CASE
The GPC case is designed to be as compact as possible, designed with an ergonomic travel size, while still meeting airline travel baggage restrictions. GPC are leading in quality for drone cases. They are completely watertight with an automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve creating a completely waterproof case. On top of this, the cases are resistant to UV rays, corrosion and fungus.
1 x DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Plus
1 x Go Professional - DJI Phantom 4 Pro Compact Carrying Case (FITS ALL P4 MODELS) Props on
4 x DJI Phantom 4 - Part 07 Intelligent Flight Battery (P4STD/PRO/PRO+)
1 x DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Adv / Adv Plus) Australia
1 x Parrot Sequoia - Multispectral Camera (NDVI)
1 x Pix4D Agriculture UAV Mapping Software (Month)
1 x DJI Phantom 4 - Part 08 Battery Charging Hub (P4STD/PRO/PRO+)
1 x DJI Phantom 4 - Part 42 Car Charger (P4STD/PRO/PRO+)
DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Adv / Adv Plus) Australia
Important Safety Information
- You must operate this aircraft in your line–of–sight in daylight. Do not let it get too far away from you.
- You must not fly closer than 30 metres to vehicles, boats, buildings or people.
- You must not fly over any populous area, such as beaches, other people’s backyards, heavily populated parks, or sports ovals where there is a game in progress.
- If you are in controlled airspace, which covers most Australian cities, you must not fly higher than 400 feet (120 metres).
- You should not fly within 5.5km of an airfield.
- It’s illegal to fly for money or economic reward unless you have an Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operating Certificate (ReOC) or are flying in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) guidelines (More info: CASA Commercial RPA Use).