Chasing M2 PRO 200 Meters Tether Version Standard Configuration
- Stronger Power, 4 Knots Speed
- Up to 5 Hours of Battery Life
- Unlimited Battery Life with AC Power
- More Advanced Exclusive Accessories
- Depth Rating 490ft / 150m
- 4K UHD EIS Camera
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 1800 119 111 to purchase this product.
Stronger Power, More Accessories, Various Power Supply (AC & DC)
CHASING M2 PRO is a light industrial underwater ROV designed for professional users and industrial applications. It works with various power supply and has stronger powered motors. The drone can be mounted more so as to greatly meet the needs of various scenarios.
- Search and Rescue
- Water Conservation
Omni Movement, Multi-Angle Shooting
CHASING M2 PRO has 8 vectored thrusters layout which allows OMNI movement in all directions. Under any posture, the depth can be set with one key, which can ensure the drone to accurately hover to achieve any perspective shooting, observation and operation needs of any angle of view.
More Exclusive Accessories to Meet More Professional Scenarios
Not only compatible with CHASING M2's attachments such as Grabber Claw, Diving Light and Laser Scaler etc, but also compatible with Control Console (High-brightness Screen), Docking Station, USBL Underwater Positioning, Multibeam Sonar, Auxiliary Camera and other M2 PRO exclusive enhanced accessories.
- The control console is used for operating the underwater ROV and all accessories. The keys are well laid out for more professional control. With the high brightness screen, the picture is clearly visible even in daylight.
- Accurately locate the location of the underwater drone and record movement tracks on the map. Combination solution: USBL + USBL Kit + Docking Station + Control Console or Adapter Box.
- It generates a wide range of high-quality images through acoustic reflection to enable fast search and target positioning, no longer affected by muddy water. Combination solution: Multibeam Sonar (support other brands) + Sonar Kit + Docking Station.
- With auxiliary camera, it is possible to observe objects simultaneously with dual cameras in dual view. Combination solution: Auxiliary Camera + Docking Station.
Unlimited Battery Life with AC & DC Power Supply
CHASING M2 PRO works with both AC and battery power supply. The default 300Wh high-capacity lithium battery is replaceable. The optional 700Wh lithium battery can work up to 5 hours, and the optional external AC equipment can truly achieve unlimited battery life.
Stronger Power Anti-Stuck Motor, 4 Knots Anti-Flow
The anti-stuck motor is 150W and the power has been upgraded by 50% compared to the Chasing M2 motor, which can resist the flow of water at 4 knots (2m/s) in all directions.
Dive Up to 150 Meters to Explore More Unknowns
The waterproof level of CHASING M2 PRO has been upgraded to 150 meters (490 FT), diving deeper and exploring more underwater unknowns.
4K EIS Image Stabilization Camera for Clearer Image Quality
Built-in 4K/12M pixel camera, 1/2.3 SONY CMOS, EIS stabilization feature. With 4000 lumens LED lights, the camera of CHASING M2 PRO can capture every detail clearly underwater.
|18.9" x 10.5" x 6.4" (480 x 267 x 165 mm)|
|490 ft (150 m)|
|4 Knots (2 m/s)|
|Up to 4 hours|
|19" x 14.8" x 7" (484 x 375 x 178 mm)|
|1920 x 1080, 1000 cd/m2|
|-10 ℃ ~ 45 ℃|
|RJ45 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, QC3.0 USB x1, AC Input x 1,
AC output to ROV x 1
|12 Meg pixel|
|UHD: 3840*2160 (4K) 30fps
FHD: 1920*1080 (1080p) 30/60/120fps
|720p: 8x (240 fps)
1080p: 4x (120 fps)
|4K / 1080p supported|
|6.3" x 6.1" x 4.9" (160 x 155 x 125 mm)|
|≥ 6 hours (depending on the environment)|
|Maximum support 10 inch|
|3 axis gyro & accelerometer & compass|
|< ± 0.25 m|
|< ± 2 ℃|
|2.9A / 25.2V|
|2 x 2000 Lumens|
|5000 K - 5500 K|