Earlier this week, DJI released an update to its DJI Terra software, taking it to version 3.0.0. The update brings several bug fixes and optimisations along with two new features.
Supports cluster computing mode
Supports processing Lidar point cloud collected by Zenmuse L1
- Increased real-time 3D model processing speed by about 20%
- Increased 3D reconstruction processing speed by about 20%
- Optimized large-scale data reconstruction experience
- Optimized DSM and DOM for 2D reconstruction (DSM reduces the irregular outward expansion of a structure’s borders to make the border appear smoother and less frizzy, while DOM optimizes the border area of a structure)
- Added PLY format and PCD format to 3D point cloud reconstruction results
- Current reconstruction tasks can now be viewed in the task library.
- 3D point cloud reconstruction results can now be displayed according to altitude
- Major upgrades to the aero-triangulation reconstruction speed of the non-gimbal camera images
- Optimized the accuracy of RTK-enabled real-time reconstruction models
- Modify the upper limit of agricultural application route height setting to 30 meters
- Fixed the issue where only the results of a single area were output when there were more than 1 connected component in the aero-triangulation results
- Fixed the issue of display offset due to incorrect order of latitude and longitude when the point cloud results of a geodetic coordinate system were output in the LAS format
- Fixed the issue of base map offset when 2D reconstruction results were scaled in CAD or Cass software
- Fixed the issue of incorrect GCP mark accuracy when the Windows system scaling setting is not at 100%
- Agras T16 or T20 users should use Agras drones with firmware version 02.03.0303 higher to access Agricultural Applications.
- DJI Terra Permanent License update and maintenance fees: Users can update DJI Terra to any version released within the first year of use free of charge, starting from when DJI Terra is bound with a device. From the second year onward, users must pay for version updates annually.
- The Detailed Inspection function is now compatible with DJI Pilot V1.9.0R or later versions.
- Phantom 4
- Phantom 4 Pro
- Phantom 4 RTK (Remote Controller with Buit-in Screen)
- Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
- Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0
- Phantom 4 Advanced