Has your drone hit water? Here is a quick guide to saving your drone and preventing the possibility of needing to purchase a new drone.
Follow the steps below and hopefully your drone will be flying in no time!
- Immediately remove from the water!
- Switch off power and remove battery as quickly as possible.
- Flush as much distilled water as you can through the phantom and all its components.
- Take the top cover off and sit everything in a tub filled with raw rice
- Do not turn on again until everything is completely dry. Power on with the top removed, and check for any short circuits, smoke, or flames. If any occurs switch off immediately.
- Assess which components are damaged.
- Call Us and we can supply and assess any damage!