Join Emesent’s Business Development Manager Peter Lawrence and Dr Jeremy Sofonia, Emesent’s Solution Manager / Chief Pilot to talk more about the Hovermap – Use Cases and Applications. The webinar will cover all you need to know about Hovermap and its revolutionary applications in the Mining, Infrastructure and Survey & Mapping industries.
About Emesent: Emesent is a drone autonomy and data analytics spin-out from CSIRO’s Data61. After raising $4.5 million in venture capital to commercialise its first product, Hovermap, Emesent was launched in November 2018. The first funding round was led by Main Sequence Ventures, which manages the CSIRO Innovation Fund, and Andy Greig from ACAC Innovation. Directed by Stefan Hrabar and Farid Kendoul, former researchers from CSIRO’s Data61, Emesent is now commercialising their revolutionising award-winning drone autonomy technology. With multiple applications across several industries, Hovermap and our other solutions are being used commercially for a variety of applications by enterprise customers in Australia, US, Canada, China and Japan.
- Overview of Hovermap and the unique features and benefits it offers
- Data capture and processing workflow
- Example use cases from Mining, Energy, Oil and Gas, Forestry, Asset Inspection and many more
- Find out how Hovermap data provides new valuable insights, leading to productivity gains and increased safety
- Get the inside knowledge on why world leading companies are using Hovermap in their daily operations and why they choose us
- Q & A session